6 x 2 hour classes and handouts
To begin the course click Join and then scroll to the course sections at the bottom of the page.
Whether you have been practicing Saam for several years or you have just taken Saam Level 1 with Toby Daly, this course is an opportunity to review and refine your understanding of the 12 channels. Each channel will be explored by:
- Differentiating between the primary and secondary qualities of each channel of Saam.
- Highlighting target areas, clinical gems, and scenarios requiring caution.
- Comparing and contrasting with the other 11 channels.
- Refining your understanding of the unique diagnostics of Saam to sharpen your observation skills. You can’t see it if you don’t know what to look for. Visuals will be used whenever possible.
- Stay engaged with the material between classes by participating in a private forum.
Prerequisite: Completion of Saam Acupuncture Level 1 with Toby Daly.
|White Pine Circle Members
|Inner Circle /
Saam Mentorship Members
12 credits NCCAOM (Pending for Course, Provider #287)
This course has been approved by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 679, for 12 hours of continuing education
This course is non-refundable.
Kristin is Toby Daly's teaching assistant for Saam Acupuncture. She was the original moderator for the Saam forum on Qiological.com for 2 years where she helped guide many students through cases and the basics of Saam practice. She has attended or watched 6+ Saam intro courses and all of the other Saam educational offerings. She observed Toby in action in several clinical experiences and has had private mentorship from him.
She graduated from PCOM San Diego in 1999 and has been practicing in southeastern Massachusetts since. Before Saam, She practiced in the traditions of Kiiko Matsumoto, Wang Ju-Yi, and also received sports medicine acupuncture certification with Matt Callison.
Kristin has been studying with Sharon Weizenbaum for as long as she has been practicing. Currently, she is taking the GMP for the third time. Sharon’s method of seeing elemental/physical physiology and pathology informs Kristin's understanding and practice of Saam. She is interested in continuing to explore the overlaps, while noting where Sharon’s method and Saam seeing differ in terms or orientation.